Monday, January 23, 2012

Well, 14 hours of sleep, doesnt mend a broken heart. Nor, should it. The disappointment is fierce, real, painful, and unforgiving!! Its a deep burn of, high hopes lost and expectations devastated. It's something that as a community of Raven Fans, we loved, it was so close and so real and it was violently, ripped from our souls! It feels so life like, because we have the honor, as fans of living vicariously through our, RAVENS! And I, "WE" love them! But disappointment comes with being a Fan! I except that, (I mean I'm a Caps fan, nothing is more disappointing then they are), but this lost is worst because, its a muddle all the emotions and high expectations, that we were, supposed to go, to the Super Bowl. That this was our year, this was the team, this was the group of athletes that we were going to ride all the way. And, then we pulled our pants down and fell flat on our face! In most cases we're fortunate, because a loss in the Super Bowl, would have been worst. But we wouldn't have lost there? Would we? We will never know. In all honesty, we payed better then 28 other talented teams. We went further, then Brees, further then Rodgers, and we straight up Embarrassed, the Pittsburgh Steeler's! Our cherry on top was that joke, Tebow embarrassed them as well. God doesn't win football games, and neither does Budda. And as much as i think, that yelling at the top of my lungs, and carrying hot girls around of my shoulder's, as i scream, "what time is it?", is the deciding factor in every game, fans, do, not, win, football games! Teams do! Do we need to update our team next year to make it stronger and better then this year? Yeah, sure, we always do. This was honestly the best Raven Team, I've ever seen. But no matter who, we have on it, you cant predict a missed feel goal at the end, or a dropped TD. Hell, we have made it to the playoffs for the last 4 years! AFC Championship Twice! And the Ravens have always won at least one playoff game every year! I love my Ravens! I bleed back and purple! And I cant wait for next year! Someone is getting a Webb Jersey! I guess the worst part is that i am going to miss everyone in the West Wing! Truly the best group of fans in the country! I would love to throw some shout outs to me peep's! Kazy Brown for is amazing videos every week! And we didn't do a best costume award this year! But he gets it for his awesome Dave Collins costume! Peter Shaulis and is awesome wife Lorena Shaulis, for putting everything together! Nick Slatkin for keeping it real! And the Rest of you! Jillian Yocum, and Michael Miller! Daniela Pane. Allison Farrow, Nick SantaCroce, Nutzo Blackmon. And all you other guys! Thanks for the Fun Season! See ya next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment